Article by Sarah Jones
Sometimes when you start your computer, instead of gearing up, the system gets slower and takes even longer time to boot while you try to upload a program, even though the system is absolutely fine like before.
We wonder that there might be some problem with our computer system, which can only be solved by executing PC speed up on your computer. To speed up computer the following guidelines should be followed:
1) Clean and optimize registry: It can be suggested to optimize your registry first and then start cleaning your RAM. “Registry” is the primary database of any computer operating system. It contains settings and information for hardware back up, the operating system software, most non-OS software and personal settings.
For better results, load a registry whenever launching a new program on your computer system. Even if your registry is overloaded or there exists negligible errors, the computer will get affected.
2) Clear Temporary files : The files appearing on the hard drive are generally Temporary Files. It starts up with TILDE character and ends up with TMP Extension.
There is huge number of “Temporary Files” on the PC, which reduces the PC Speedup of the PC, so these must be cleared off.
Clear “Browser History” first which not only wastes invaluable “disk-space” but also exposes your privacy. To clear “Browser History” settings follow these steps accordingly. Click on Safety Menu>Delete Browsing History.
3) Uninstall all superfluous programs: If a program remains unused for over three months, better uninstall it to save “disk space”. The usual way to uninstall any program follows: Start > Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. After the program, which is to be deleted, is spotted, click “uninstall”.
Usually this procedure works best but occasionally this may also jam your computer. It is vital to attach an already installed program to the windows. These attachments come in the form of specific “registry keys” which consists in a massive database termed “the registry”.
4) Back up the Registry: It is essential to back up your PC registry in case of mistakes in registry prior to the modification process..
Conduct the following process Start > Run and type “regedit”.
Click On the File Menu > Export.
Name the file as “registry backup”. Click on “Save”.
For restoring “registry backup”, double click on “yes”.
5) Defrag computer disk: When your PC writes any information, a section of its files can be written near the start of disc, while the rest can be written near to the end. The computer spends more time in retrieving all these file from the disc so this in turn causes the program files to run slowly.
Therefore, a “disk defrag” is needed to speed up your computer. Click on”Start”> Accessories>System Tools>Disk Defragmenter> to complete defragging your computer disk.
Although frequently, “disk defrag” is generally not suggested because it puts pressure on the hardware of a computer a defragment 0schedule is necessary once in a month
The above methods are the most frequent ways to speed up computer but also with high risk of loss of data to some extent. It is advisable to conduct a data backup exercise at first to ensure complete PC Speed up procedure.
About the Author
Sarah Jones, a decade old in the industry, writes on technology and computer-related issues. Her focus is on hardware troubleshooting. Writing on remote support of PC’s is her forte. The informative articles coherently
Hey Youtube. Thanks for watching my video. I hope you enjoyed your new optimized PC. sorry about the quality i didnt have the time to make it in HD. I promised you the links to everything so here they are RK Launcher Download: home.cogeco.ca Advanced System Care Download: www.iobit.com serial and ID for upgrading: account name: Punkcracks license code:BC18-BC18-C76E-D2C9 Steps to Upgrading. 1.)Disconnect or Disable ANY internet or local connection 2.) press upgrade and enter ID, and serial Key 3.) Enjoy(: Registry Mechanic Download: www.pctools.com Serial and ID: (I’ll give more than 1 just in case) Matz olsson 0JTZXG-FA0RN3-V9KXG9-1JAXKW-C8U31B-6DGGC K Mustafa? Allah 547B-809B-4195-A4F4-0B4E-A4AE- 2E59-B9C3-6398-06C8 Giovanni Arocho BFDF-D4A4-6FE8-58A9-534C-7BB2-111C-C93B steps to Upgrading: 1.) Install and Run 2.) Click Register 3.) enter one of the ID and serials I gave you. 4.) Enjoy(: AVG Anti-Virus Program Download (ITS FREE): free.avg.com Avira Anti-Virus Program Download (ITS ALSO FREE): www.free-av.com
Related PC Speedup Articles